CSI helps our clients reduce risk by offering a comprehensive suite of security consulting services ranging from security planning and training to security audits to post-threat security investigations.
Why do so many companies trust CSI?
Since 1976, CSI has been providing expertise in security consulting and investigation. Today, threats ranging from workplace violence to global terrorism require companies to address a diversity of risks facing their organizations. Failure to do so could adversely impact critical business functions and corporate longevity.
CSI bases our security consulting offerings on a risk-based methodology to identify potential security vulnerabilities and reduce internal and external threats for our clients. CSI's multi-disciplined security professionals have expertise in behavioral interviewing, hiring compliance, physical security, private investigation and risk assessment. We can evaluate your company's security profile and countermeasures to develop a pro-active approach to making good hiring decisions and developing a more secure physical environment.
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Management Programs
- Security Personnel Training Programs
- Physical Security Surveys
- Integrated Security Systems Design and Implementation
- Compliance and Regulatory Audits
- I-9 Security Policies & Procedures Development
- Security Awareness Training
- Employment Eligibility Audits
- Retail Security
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Planning
- Workplace Violence Crisis Management
- Emergency Preparedness Planning
- Business Impact Analysis
Why Choose Us?
Our tireless pursuit of accuracy and unwavering attention to detail are a testament to our philosophy of being a trusted partner in the employee selection process.