Boston College partners with CSI, Creative Services, Inc., to conduct background checks.
Review all instructions outlined below prior to logging into the online application:
1. Review and complete all required steps within 48 hours of receiving this communication.
2. Download and print the Massachusetts iCORI Acknowledgment Form HERE
3. The Massachusetts iCORI Acknowledgement Form must be completed in the presence of a Boston College representative or a notary public
- To complete the Massachusetts iCORI Acknowledgement Form in the presence of a Boston College Representative, visit us at the Brighton Campus, Building 129 Lake Street, 2101 Commonwealth Avenue, Brighton MA 02135.
- If you choose to complete the Massachusetts iCORI Acknowledgement Form in the presence of a notary public, submit the completed form during the online application process.
4. Choose the department you are applying to below to complete the online application portion of the background investigation process.
Note: You will be required to provide a government-issued ID.
Please note that this step must be completed in one sitting and cannot be saved as a draft.
If you have any questions during this process do not hesitate to contact your HR Officer at (617) 552-3330.