Comprehensive drug screening to ensure your organization meets work policy requirements and stays compliant.
Why Drug Screen?
Drug use in the workplace costs companies billions of dollars every year in lost productivity, increased health problems and workplace accidents. While many industries are federally mandated to perform drug and alcohol screening on applicants and periodic reinvestigations of employees, an increasing number of companies are creating safer and more productive work environments by voluntarily implementing drug-free workplace operation.
- 10.6% of full-time employees and 13.2% of part-time employees aged 18 or older reported using illicit drugs within the past month
- Employees who use drugs are 2.5 times more likely than co-workers who do not use drugs to be absent for 8 or more days each year
- Employees who use drugs are 3.6 times more likely to be involved in an accident at work
- Employees who use drugs are 4 times more likely to file a workers’ compensation claim
If the overall goal is to establish a safer, more productive and drug-free work environment, there are many benefits that employers receive from drug testing programs including:
- Improve employee productivity
- Reduce on-the-job accidents and workplace crime, including theft and violence
- Reduce employee turnover
- Decrease absenteeism
- Lower workers’ compensation insurance and healthcare costs, including premiums
- Comply with state or federal regulations
Statistics from Quest Diagnostics, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration,National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
About CSI's Drug Screening Program
CSI's goal is to provide exceptional customer service and assure our clients’ operation in accordance with federal drug and alcohol testing guidelines. Our Third Party Drug & Alcohol Screening Administrator (TPA) is certified by the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) as both an Accredited Collection Site. All testing adheres to strict industry-established standards to ensure operating procedures, safeguards, knowledge and professional practices are in compliance with federal regulations.
We are proud to offer:
- Electronic scheduling
- Medical oversight 24/7 MRO
- Customized drug screening panels
- Industry specific regulated tests and programs
- DOT and Non-DOT Random Pool Administration
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Post-accident testing
- Return-to-duty and SAP Program
- Department of Transportation (DOT) trained specimen collectors (under Regulation 49 CFR Part 40) at every location
- All laboratories certified by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Stringent criteria with regard to national licensure, proficiency, experience, response time, and operating procedures for confidentiality, reporting, record-keeping and specimen handling
- All drug test results reviewed for accuracy by a Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Web-based results
- Breath Alcohol Testing
Health Screening Services and Examinations
- Licensed DOT Physicals
- Human Performance Evaluation (HPE)
- Immunization, Vaccine, Titers and TB Skin Tests
- Physical Ability Testing (PAT)
- Vision/Hearing Testing
- Fitness for Duty and Lift Tests
Why Choose Us?
CSI’s tireless pursuit of accuracy and unwavering attention to detail are a testament to our philosophy of being a trusted partner in the employee selection process.