Whether it’s across town or across the globe, a lot is riding on employers in Transportation. Our economy depends on getting goods to where they need to go—safely!
Why do so many institutions trust CSI?
Conducting the appropriate screening on regulated and non-regulated employees is critical for transportation companies to ensure public safety and to protect the customers they serve. CSI is a front-runner in our field serving the transportation industry, maintaining a strong commitment to shaping best practices and developing innovative solutions, while providing the most thorough, accurate and timely background investigations.
CSI’s Transportation programs are designed to address:
- Employment Screening
- Regulated Employment Screening
- Motor Vehicle Driving Checks
- Commercial Driver's License Information System (CDLIS)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Motor Carrier Management Information System (MCMIS)
- Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP)
- Driver Protection Privacy Act
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Fleet/Vehicle Management
- Due Diligence
- Contractors and Vendors
- Security Consulting
- Energy Efficiency Programs
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Post-Accident/For Cause Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Random Drug Screening
- Occupational Screening
[CSI] has been amazing providing updates on a very confidential and time-sensitive background screening. [I am] confident that CSI is doing everything in their power to expedite our request.—Accounting Manager at Logistics Company
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with our transportation industry experts.