Most nonprofits are formed to provide a benefit to the public, and often work with vulnerable populations and/or youth. It is important to assure protection of these populations when adding volunteers or hiring employees by conducting proper background checks.
Why do so many companies trust CSI?
CSI understands risk mitigation and with any risk mitigation program an important component is a comprehensive background screening program. CSI has been servicing nonprofits and not-for-profit organizations for over 45 years. Our global screening program is designed to meet your hiring standards, providing timely, in-depth, and detailed results.
With CSI you can rely on:
- We are a Global Company and can run international reports
- Our ability to understand the complex regulations
- Quality and Accuracy
- Quick Turnaround time
- Screening packages specific to your various positions
- Ongoing/Monitoring screening solutions
- Vendor/Contractor screening solutions
- Integrated solutions
- A Single Point of Contact for Escalations and Questions
- No Cookie Cutter Approach, we customize packages based on risk
CSI’s Screening solutions are designed to address:
- Criminal Search
- Statewide Sex Offender Registry Search
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
- Professional License Verification
- Professional Reference Interviews with custom questions
- Global Watch Lists
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Medical Exclusion/Sanctions (FACIS)
- Abuse Registries
- Social Media
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Occupational Screening
- Contractors and Vendors
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Motor Vehicle Driving History (MVR)
Want to learn more?
Get in touch CSI