Boston College partners with CSI, Creative Services, Inc., to conduct background checks.
Review all instructions outlined below prior to logging into the online application:
1. Review and complete all five (5) required steps within one (1) week of receiving this communication. Information on what you can expect in these steps were included in an email sent to you.
2. Step five (5) of the online application process will require that you upload a notarized Massachusetts iCORI Acknowledgement Form. You may download and print the Massachusetts iCORI Acknowledgment Form HERE. You will be required to provide a government-issued ID (e.g., passport or driver’s license) during the iCORI form verification process. Please note: You must check the box at the bottom of page 3 if your salary will be $75,000 or more.
3. If you have completed and notarized the MA iCORI Acknowledgement Form, please choose the school you are applying to to begin the online application portion of the background investigation process.
Please be sure to have all of the required information ready before you begin as the online application must be completed in one session.
You will need to provide:
- The notarized iCORI form
- Your current address as well as the last seven (7) years of address history
- Your driver’s license number, if applicable
- Your social security number, date of birth, and any other names that you have used (if you do not have a social security number, you may enter 123-45-6789 in this field)
If you have any questions during this process, do not hesitate to contact the Provost’s Office at (617) 552-6848.