Creative Services, Inc. has a background screening program that meets the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission's requirements for Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers, Marijuana Establishments, and Ancillary Businesses.
- We require that you complete and return of the following:
- You will notice at the bottom of page 2 in the End User Screening Application, there is the optional service for our FCRA Administration. If you will be utilizing this service, we require the following:
- Your company letterhead in Word format
- A copy of your CORI policy
- If you do not have a CORI policy, you may use this Sample CORI Policy. Please make note of this with your submission of documents
- In order for us to conduct the Massachusetts iCORI searches, the state requires that you designate CSI as your agent. Review the iCORI Organization Registration and ensure that steps 1 - 7 are completed. Please provide us with your DCJIS registration number.
Please return all required documentation/information to our Sales Team at email@example.com. Upon receipt of all the above mentioned documents/information, your background screening account will be activated within five (5) business days. At this time, a series of three emails will be sent to the authorized individual(s) provided on the End User Screening Application. The welcome emails will include your credentials to the database, as well as a PDF User Guide to get started. If any further clarification or assistance is required, please email CSI’s Cannabis Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appendix A - Statement of Work (Adult)
- Appendix A - Statement of Work (Medical)
- Appendix A - Statement of Work (Adult Delivery)
- Appendix A - Statement of Work (Medical Delivery)
Below are links to the appendices referenced in the User Certification and Master Service Agreement for your review:
Sample documents should NOT be construed as legal advice, guidance or counsel. Employers should consult their own attorney about their compliance responsibilities under the FCRA and applicable state law. Creative Services, Inc. expressly disclaims any warranties or responsibility, or damages associated with or arising out of information provided. Employers seeking credit reports must provide additional notices pursuant to state law.
Sample Disclosure and Authorization Forms
- Acknowledgement and Authorization for Background Investigation Sample
- Disclosure Regarding Background Investigation Sample
- Disclosure Regarding "Investigative Consumer Report" Background Investigation Sample
- FCRA Summary of Rights (Must be provided to ALL applicants, no signature required)
Sample State Notices
- State Notices Sample
- California Notice for Consumer Report and Consumer Credit Report Sample
- CA Notice for Consumer Investigative Report Sample
- LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Notice Sample
- SF OLSE FCO Notice 2018v Sample
- Massachusetts State Notice Sample
- New Jersey Summary of Rights Sample
- New York State Correction Law Sample
- Vermont Summary of Rights Sample
- Washington Summary of Rights Sample